On the Water And In The Woods

Sea kayaking, sailing, and lightweight backpacking in the-Chesapeake Bay, Mid-Atlantic region

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Fish!

Each year I buy a fishing license. In part to fish, and in part to show support for fishing. This summer I have been doing a lot more fishing than usual. Part of this is due to having the Kruger Seawind, which is a more stable fishing platform than any of my kayaks. the other is that this winter I was outfitting the Kruger with a stern pole light that uses the same base plate that is used for fishing rod holders. So, I installed one more, and got the rod holder part as a present.

I also discovered the "Gulp!" artificial lures by Berkley, which seem to work well in the areas I paddle and fish.

Only problem with fishing - my mileage decreases significantly!  :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home